Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

As long as you're not going to charge me...we're good.

xtrasmiley

Conversion of single layer Taito Cup Finals PCB to something else?

mypinballs

Pinned [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19]

Aurich

Hello!

verymickey

Interesting inbox

jassin000

Recent Activities

• Cereth -

Wrote a comment on katrina’s wall.

Wall Comment
    "I am looking for a man for sex at night! -> vk.cc/as76sY "
  • Darksoft -

Liked bobbydilley’s post in the thread JVS Emulator.

Like (Post)
    Hey fred - thanks for the message and glad you're making use of the project. I'll reply on this thread as this info might be useful to everyone - but if you've got any more questions then DM me so that we don't keep notifiying millions of people!! As…
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread As long as you're not going to charge me...we're good..

Quote from brizzo: “I just woke up and this set off all kinds of sever alerts because they were able to PM thousands of users so we got a shit ton of email going out.... Working on a fix ” Hang on @brizzo before you do anything, can you post a picture…
  • LittleLarrySellers -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread As long as you're not going to charge me...we're good..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darksoft: “I just banned katrina. Thanks for info. ” Ah, keeping her all for yourself, you rascal!
  • Anselmo -

Liked Jdurg’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Have read quite a bit of this thread here, and honestly, I'm quite saddened and disheartened by what I've been reading in here by quite a few people who don't want to believe the facts and are willfully ignorant of the severity of the issue. I'm a Type…