Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets.

kulateam

Official Interest list for Namco NA System Multi by Hammy (PCB design by Caius Arcade Repairs & Engineering)

CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES

SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR

Frank_fjs

Jamma games that have two independent video outputs

nem

Guitar Hero Arcade

nem

Recent Activities

• kulateam -

Replied to the thread Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets..

I'm not overly squeemish but i really wasn't expecting that.. pretty sure it WAS a mouse. It seems to have gotten stuck in the hole..... That would have STUNK at some stage. I'd say it's been there a long time. The date preservation thing makes me happy …
  • Quote from Hammy: “Page 0.2 done and contacted.... Can't get any out today, it's a UK bank holiday today, a bunch will be on the way tomorrow. ” I don't see my name, asked one with Darksoft
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Incidentally, I have x1 screen left if anyone at the top of the S16 multi list is interested in just receiving the main unit only. After that I'm playing the waiting game on various orders from various sources of the OLED screens.
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Postage day tomorrow. Few orders going out. The "test the waters" OLED order from AliExpress, local shipping, didn't turn out so well. Delivery time was decent due to local shipping (2 weeks) however I ordered 10 screens, 2 were missing from the order…
  • radiantsvgun -

Replied to the thread Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets..

That is on par for cabs off of a location, get some gloves, a mask and clorox- you'll be fine. Amazing work so far, don't get discouraged and keep it up.
  • djsheep -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread 315-5242 colour encoder reproduction.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, I've been finally hit by the failure of that custom module. It's used on many Sega boards (OutRun, X board, Y board, Systems C/C2/16/18/24) to increase palette. Since I don't have the tools to decap one I simply pulled a good one and studied it…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Jamma games that have two independent video outputs.

Cleaned out the pinouts to make them more legible. If someone wants to figure out the missing things from Dig Fight (coin switches, etc), I'm happy to add them in. Quote from twistedsymphony: “That is a huge disappointment, I've had one of these PCBs…