Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

CPS2 Digital AV Interface install on a CPS3 95682A-3 Board

jamesv833

Pinned Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

modraw

Can the IO board support six buttons by the X2?

chuckying

Who is ZPaul2Fresh8?

xtrasmiley

DoDonPachi DaiOuJou conversion graphical glitches

xtrasmiley

Recent Activities

• jamesv833 -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Digital AV Interface install on a CPS3 95682A-3 Board.

Be sure that nothing shorts any pins on the bottom of the hdmi pcb(I’ve never looked at one so not sure how the bottom looks), I’m looking at that clock oscillator in particular. Edit: should’ve looked through all your pics first, looks like…
  • Hammy -

Liked gamefixer’s post in the thread Namco NA1/NA2 Repair Tips.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hammy: “ I pinch them from scrap namco system 11 / 12.... Never found it's model number in the end. ” I might have found a replacement on Mouser. It will be here tomorrow.
  • modraw -

Replied to the thread Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Quote from Darksoft: “NEW UPDATE!!! 1st post updated with proper files. Please test and let us know how it works for you. Thanks! ” Hey @Darksoft, the link the 1st op seems to be for MVS only : A8NZtgH19hqxAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC Can you confirm that AES…
  • chuckying -

Replied to the thread Can the IO board support six buttons by the X2?.

Thank you very much, bluetear. It will be very helpful. I'm studying it.
  • Stupid Dufus -

Liked nassekova’s post in the thread DoDonPachi DaiOuJou conversion graphical glitches.

Like (Post)
    I asked if @sheep_nova had any clue what could be the issue. Super nice guy as he is, he contacted his guy who makes these and came with a possible culprit: bottom boards 3,3v cable (or that's what I assume it is) that goes to all 4 chips there. And…
  • tiff_lee -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread Who is ZPaul2Fresh8?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Geddon: “This guy gives no response here, so good luck to anyone who actually wants to update their boards. ” He just came here b/c it was recommended. His main hang out is HIS site and his discord. He doesn't give out updates. He helps…
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Who is ZPaul2Fresh8?.

Quote from Geddon: “This guy gives no response here, so good luck to anyone who actually wants to update their boards. ” He just came here b/c it was recommended. His main hang out is HIS site and his discord. He doesn't give out updates. He helps…
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread DoDonPachi DaiOuJou conversion graphical glitches.

Thanks for the tip. I bought all three from a member here who got them from SheepNova and the DDP had similar graphical problems on one of the two PGM mother boards. I have no idea why it does this on one motherboard but not the other, but I'll crack…