Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

PCB Repair

alfa75

Reporting Twitter Fake Account

tiff_lee

Paint leak: I am not Da vinci

muckyfingers

4-slot?

Darksoft

---> Get your Deco multigame Here <---

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• alfa75 -

Replied to the thread PCB Repair.

I can also split the boards, here is a list of all boards I currently have for repair (thanks jonhughes for the hint). Original Violence Fight 1942 3 Wonders 3 Wonders Aero Fighters Amidar Asterix Asterix Asterix Athena Black Beauty Blood Bros. Carrier…
  • djsheep -

Liked tiff_lee’s post in the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Like (Post)
    I didn't even need to open the thread to guess who it was, the title alone was enough. Big shame as the guy clearly has talent, shame he is just incredibly bitter and wants to masquerade as 'trolling'
  • tiff_lee -

Replied to the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

I didn't even need to open the thread to guess who it was, the title alone was enough. Big shame as the guy clearly has talent, shame he is just incredibly bitter and wants to masquerade as 'trolling'
  • muckyfingers -

Replied to the thread Paint leak: I am not Da vinci.

Sand it and paint it again, light coats and patience.
  • Darksoft -

Liked lukemorse1’s post in the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Like (Post)
    Its sad that the only thing that weak people can do is turn to cyber bullying and online attacks. The main thing I love about this group is that it ISNT like that other group that prefers drama and badmouthing over discussion about game hardware, tips,…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread 4-slot?.

Quote from hamster: “I actually have this ROM PCB... the roms were corrupt, a Japanese bloak wanted me to dump it, sadly, they were all FF'd :( ” Glad that you got it working. :thumbup:
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread 4-slot?.

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Don't think it was ever used. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. ” I confirm. It's empty :) At least in the newer version, that one with ending in -8.