Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

Apocalypse

Killer Instinct CPU Reflow Fail

xodaraP

Sentinel Supergun - Prototype

Frank_fjs

Pinned Arcade-Projects.com Forums General Rules

acblunden2

Pandora : King of air, corrupt SDcard

Recent Activities

• SmokeMonster -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Like (Post)
    Thanks! I was the same but for some reason I tend to enjoy gaming on the TV better. I have an Astro City which I adore but sometimes I prefer the comfort of a TV. I've ordered some 7316s and will go with these as they don't require me altering the…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Quote from BIGTIME: “Wow first of all thank you to everyone who contributed to this really neat stuff here. @Apocalypse Were the dumps taken down? it seems like all of the filedropper links are broken. ” No but I think the service being free files are…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Killer Instinct CPU Reflow Fail.

It's an R4600 MIPS CPU, these were used in other things but not as a QFP package generally. Will need to do some research and see what I can find, I did find one on eBay but for far more than I'm willing to risk. Like most CPUs they are mostly found as…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Thanks! I was the same but for some reason I tend to enjoy gaming on the TV better. I have an Astro City which I adore but sometimes I prefer the comfort of a TV. I've ordered some 7316s and will go with these as they don't require me altering the…
  • stj -

Replied to the thread Killer Instinct CPU Reflow Fail.

acording to mame the cpu is: IDT79R4600-100MS
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Arcade-Projects.com Forums General Rules.

• acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

I would never have a use for a SuperGun. Prefer arcade gaming in a cab. But just want to say thanks for lending your skills and passion to the arcade hobby. And yeah, keep the LPF disabled on the video amp by default.
  • acblunden2 -

Liked RetroRGB’s post in the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Like (Post)
    Please remember that properly built Genesis 2 cables have 75 Ohm resistors on the RGB lines. This has caused many issues over different products. I recommend switching to a different MiniDIN, such as the one the Framemeister uses.