Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sentinel Supergun - Prototype

Frank_fjs

Big Karnak Graphical Issues

Outside of Time

Horizontal/vertical image rotating PCB

Dreygor

Ringedge/2/wide/Nu game list

ThisGuy

Name for JVS2JAMMA board

ThisGuy

Recent Activities

• xodaraP -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Like (Post)
    Just a heads up, using an extension will make using a CPS2 kick impossible. I make them at around 20cm which keeps things tidy and allows plenty of length when the supergun is docked directly to the A board. The supergun is quite compact and light, you…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Just a heads up, using an extension will make using a CPS2 kick impossible. I make them at around 20cm which keeps things tidy and allows plenty of length when the supergun is docked directly to the A board. The supergun is quite compact and light, you…
  • Outside of Time -

Replied to the thread Big Karnak Graphical Issues.

Ok, thanks for the info @nem. My eeprom programmer crapped out on me. I'm going to borrow a friend's. I'll post the results when I get the programmer.
  • Dreygor -

Replied to the thread Horizontal/vertical image rotating PCB.

Ah ok .. well niw i understand. Still want one lol
  • beast1x5 -

Replied to the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Quote from sammargh: “Quote from beast1x5: “i'm also planning on purchasing a jamma extension harness specifically for the sentinel supergun.. I have a weird phobia of heavy looking things hanging off of smaller things... kinda freaks me out…
  • beast1x5 -

Liked sammargh’s post in the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Like (Post)
    Quote from beast1x5: “i'm also planning on purchasing a jamma extension harness specifically for the sentinel supergun.. I have a weird phobia of heavy looking things hanging off of smaller things... kinda freaks me out LOL ” If you haven't pulled…