Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Daytona USA 2 blank screen.

Pinned New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!

PascalP

CPS3 black screen

And One

Help with non booting NEO-MVH MV4

GeekMan1222

Got myself a Taito Type X I/O card, what's next?

Plastic

Recent Activities

• djsheep -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread The next big conversion?.

Like (Post)
    The conversion PCB is DJ Boy. I heard that one’s been going up in value recently already. I’ll sell mine for only $420.69.
  • hackcell -

Posted the thread Daytona USA 2 blank screen..

Thread
    My 2 daytona cages are no booting up, just return a red or a blank screen and the fans at full throttle. The LEDs I can see on top of the cage are not even blinking. What shall I check next? Thanks!!
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!.

Quote from l_oliveira: “The jumpers have ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT on the CPS2 MULTI. The purpose of the jumpers were select the function of the pin 32 (BYTE on 27C160, A20 on 27C322) . The CPS2 multi does not use the pin 32 at all, it collects A20 bus…
  • PascalP -

Liked l_oliveira’s post in the thread New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!.

Like (Post)
    The jumpers have ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT on the CPS2 MULTI. The purpose of the jumpers were select the function of the pin 32 (BYTE on 27C160, A20 on 27C322) . The CPS2 multi does not use the pin 32 at all, it collects A20 bus signal from the white…
  • fluxcore -

Liked l_oliveira’s post in the thread New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!.

Like (Post)
    The jumpers have ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT on the CPS2 MULTI. The purpose of the jumpers were select the function of the pin 32 (BYTE on 27C160, A20 on 27C322) . The CPS2 multi does not use the pin 32 at all, it collects A20 bus signal from the white…