Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Jassifier

jassin000

RGB signal amplifiers on Kaneko Super Nova System

TropicalBits

Permanent Settings for TTX2 Multi Games

kazuo

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX Multigame

kazuo

CMVS units based on MV1C and SVM's CMVSRGB board

Foxe

Recent Activities

• jassin000 -

Replied to the thread The Jassifier.

Quote from DoktorSleepless: “I turn it left, and it goes dark. Seems wrong to me ” Yea that is backwards, but I'm not sure why... The pot only fits into the solder holes one way. :huh:
  • DoktorSleepless -

Replied to the thread The Jassifier.

Got an update: New cable arrived, and I get the same result. I must have screwed the same thing up in all three of them. What that is, I don't know. I can't see it. What I do know is that the pots seem backwards. I turn them to the right, and the…
  • DoktorSleepless -

Liked avramce’s post in the thread CMVS units based on MV1C and SVM's CMVSRGB board.

Like (Post)
    Finally dialed in my printer settings and my PCB designs to the point that I can easily wire up and test my CMVS builds: index.php Build currently uses a MV1C board, a 5V3A power supply, two DB15 ports, either a Genesis 2 AV out or a female SCART…
  • TropicalBits -

Replied to the thread RGB signal amplifiers on Kaneko Super Nova System.

thanks for the answers! I’m having this issue with my cyvern conversion on the crt test: 61C99833_17D5_4A3C_9EF6_2C18637C7378.jpeg So the colors seems normal at first but within the game the background starts mixing…
  • kazuo -

Replied to the thread Permanent Settings for TTX2 Multi Games.

That's kinda weird, those settings are written to disk when you set them in the test menu...
  • kazuo -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX Multigame.

Is there any way to exit the game and go back to the multi menu, like in the TX2 Multi? @nzgamer41 I had the same problem with a GPU that didn't have the right BIOS in 15K mode... once I got the right video card, issue went away. You may also be able to…
  • goguelnikov -

Liked roy’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    Quote from goguelnikov: “Hy guys, don't know where to post this but: does anyone has an empty CPS2 case, ideally green for A and B board? thanks ” FS: Lots of PCBs & Carts!