Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Using spinner to play NG/JAMMA games

nem

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

modraw

Pinned [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19]

penrhos

Pinned How To Use GD-EMU Rhea and Phoebe (Card Selection, Formatting, and formatting Images)

goldenpp72

SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector

Frank_fjs

Recent Activities

• nem -

Replied to the thread Using spinner to play NG/JAMMA games.

Quote from rtw: “It looks like these are only for the arcade1up cabinets, it will not work with a real arcade PCB” Why wouldn't the raw output work with a real arcade PCB?
  • jassin000 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector.

Like (Post)
    :) It works with the OSSC remote. Just awaiting PCBs... Express DHL shipping is very slow at the moment. :(
  • rtw -

Replied to the thread Using spinner to play NG/JAMMA games.

Quote from BladeZX: “I received this PDF from GroovyGameGear about the TurboTwist 2 for arcade1up cabinets I am no expert but I am curious if this would work for using it with an actual arcade board Need some experts to way in on this ” It looks like…
  • modraw -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

I have this video showing the gfx glitch I'm facing - you can see the issue on the "M" : with small horizontal lines showing up quickly but there's a lot on the whole screen. youtube.com/watch?v=YfKbT6f5Euw