Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Konami (Sunset Riders) PCB resetting after (succesful) ROM check

ShootTheCore

IC: Repro 1P/2P Aero city panel 2/28 update!

Kavas

How to identify if CPS2 has been converted

undamned

Replacing crt

TheBortot

ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen

meybarra

Recent Activities

• ShootTheCore -

Replied to the thread Konami (Sunset Riders) PCB resetting after (succesful) ROM check.

Try adjusting the power supply up a little - say to 5.10 to 5.15V. Don't go beyond 5.2V though. If it is stable with a little more power then replacing the capacitors might resolve the issue. If it still reboot-loops with more power then there must be…
  • Sumez -

Replied to the thread Konami (Sunset Riders) PCB resetting after (succesful) ROM check.

Quote from awbacon1: “So all the post checks come back as OK and then it just boot loops? Weird ” Precisely No need to skip 101 stuff, I might easily overlook things. I didn't have the socketed chips out of the sockets, but I've pushing them all…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread How to identify if CPS2 has been converted.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from mthngn: “If one day, the battery is out of order, my game is suicided: OK can I desuicide it with infinitykey, put a battery and get out the infinity key; ” technically yes but I wouldn't recommend it. if you…
  • Kavas -

Replied to the thread IC: Repro 1P/2P Aero city panel 2/28 update!.

I'll make up my mind once the test sample is shown. Leaning towards two panels, 2l6b (original) no starts and 2l12b no starts if they are available.
  • undamned -

Replied to the thread How to identify if CPS2 has been converted.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from mthngn: “If one day, the battery is out of order, my game is suicided: OK can I desuicide it with infinitykey, put a battery and get out the infinity key; ” technically yes but I wouldn't recommend it. if you…