Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sentinel Supergun - Prototype

The Spaniard

Toshiba monitor from Filthy Astro Cab has no picture?

DecepticonZero

Hello from Tallhassee, FL

EVAWINGZERO

Dreamcast And CPS-3 Custom Case ( Wood And Metal )

BMXer3s

Anyone using a CMVS-RGB pcb for MVS SCART/RGB?

Jumpingmanjim

Recent Activities

• The Spaniard -

Replied to the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Quote from xodaraP: “I've got an LG LED (one of the first smart TVs they ever released) and it's still working well. I haven't had any issues with quality. Their whitegoods are excellent too. If you're worried about the 1 year warranty, buy the extra…
  • DecepticonZero -

Replied to the thread Toshiba monitor from Filthy Astro Cab has no picture?.

Quote from Mr. Glendale: “Doing some reading, I found this comment regarding my monitor (Nanao): "I have repaired over 4000 of these chassis in the past 18 years and have never once seen one of these flybacks fail , they have never been available as…
  • EVAWINGZERO -

Replied to the thread Hello from Tallhassee, FL.

The first part of my Free Play Florida series is out. Check out part 1 here! youtube.com/watch?v=PgzDMz04w2A
  • oneleaf86 -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Like (Post)
    I've got an LG LED (one of the first smart TVs they ever released) and it's still working well. I haven't had any issues with quality. Their whitegoods are excellent too. If you're worried about the 1 year warranty, buy the extra (there are some good…
  • oneleaf86 -

Liked The Spaniard’s post in the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Like (Post)
    Quote from oneleaf86: “Yeah it's pretty crazy. The best part is that the blacks are actually true black.I picked it up around 10 months ago for under $1700 which is still an awesome deal. ” These LG OLEDs are the next thing I got to get onto. What I…
  • oneleaf86 -

Liked ShootTheCore’s post in the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Like (Post)
    There's an informative thread on here somewhere about how awesome the LG OLED TVs are with the OSSC. I strongly recommend them - they look gorgeous.
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Next batch of CPS2 multi?.

Like (Post)
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

I've got an LG LED (one of the first smart TVs they ever released) and it's still working well. I haven't had any issues with quality. Their whitegoods are excellent too. If you're worried about the 1 year warranty, buy the extra (there are some good…