Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sega 834-6510 I/O board reproduction

Apocalypse

Glorious Irem M72 multi

Apocalypse

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

-Ace-

Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

xtrasmiley

[Help] GC modification - MEGAdrive V5 production or equivalent

PascalP

Recent Activities

• swisstoni -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread [Help] GC modification - MEGAdrive V5 production or equivalent.

Like (Post)
    Spent a few hours with the device today. Below are a list of games I tested using a Sandisk Extreme 64GB Class 10 Micro SD Card in an adapter. Ikaruga (PAL & NTSC - both loop between title and difficulty) and Vewtiful Joe 2 (PAL - doesn't load, glitched…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Sega 834-6510 I/O board reproduction.

Quote from werejag: “you are selling the unassembled boards to all who would like that? ” First batch is sold, I have to arrange things for the 2nd batch with @Mitsurugi-w I hope, if he's keen on doing it. Not sure he would consider selling the bare…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Quote from xtrasmiley: “I know people want to squeeze out every possible thing from a multi, but I vote that if it takes you time away from other cool things you are working on, stop here. If it's super easy and will only take you minimal time, I guess…
  • werejag -

Replied to the thread Sega 834-6510 I/O board reproduction.

Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “I see a few places I can get the parts from. If I change the caps and resistors to smd to save assembly time I could sell them for $125 each. Of course that depends on if anyone needed one after…