Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Arthrimus's DB15 Controller Adapters. PSX, SATURN, SNES.

Arthrimus

SegaSonic the Hedgehog - Home Edition

Fredo

Blast and Astro city projects

jimmyjames

Console JAMMAizer! Easily connect home consoles to your JAMMA arcade cabinet.

MissionFailed

UD-USB Decoders

Cat

Recent Activities

• nem -

Liked cleure’s post in the thread MS8 tube replacement (Sega Aero City).

Like (Post)
    Quote from DecepticonZero: “the yokes are bonded, so you have to hacksaw them off. ” I've had 3 MS8-26SU's, and none of them have had bonded yokes. I did a tube swap on one, and swapping the yoke was not an issue. Quote from DecepticonZero: “Flat…
  • Frank_fjs -

Liked Arthrimus’s post in the thread Arthrimus's DB15 Controller Adapters. PSX, SATURN, SNES..

Like (Post)
    Since I picked up a 3D printer, I've been working on a 3d printed shell for the Saturn to DB15 adapter. This is what it looks like so far. eGt2sBz.jpg This should also fit the @Frank_fjs version of the adapter PCB also since we both use the same PCB…
  • MissionFailed -

Liked Arthrimus’s post in the thread Arthrimus's DB15 Controller Adapters. PSX, SATURN, SNES..

Like (Post)
    Since I picked up a 3D printer, I've been working on a 3d printed shell for the Saturn to DB15 adapter. This is what it looks like so far. eGt2sBz.jpg This should also fit the @Frank_fjs version of the adapter PCB also since we both use the same PCB…
  • kingcar -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread Universal JAMMA versus kit.

Like (Post)
    phew, lotta messages to reply to - I'll try and get a pic or two together, and respond in order, but I'll be slow up until about mid next-week since I am pretty swamped with a deadline.
  • Arthrimus -

Replied to the thread Arthrimus's DB15 Controller Adapters. PSX, SATURN, SNES..

• Fredo -

Replied to the thread SegaSonic the Hedgehog - Home Edition.

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Awesome! Now that you have the panel, any chance you want to sell the converted trackball package? ” Well, I definitly could, as I no longer use them; but I'm not sure you'd make a good deal. I'm in France and you'd pay quite…
  • jimmyjames -

Replied to the thread Blast and Astro city projects.

well I’ve got glow, tested the power supply seemed To be ok. Gonna get a cap kit for it and the audio amp. New fan for it. txndumA.jpg the picture is dim and a little blurry, my guess is that the Chassis needs a cap kit. I used the ms2932 Naomi…
  • Quote from acblunden2: “For reals. The whole concept of console-to-arcade-cab is ridiculed by some. I think they miss the point. ” this project doesn't take away form cabs. It adds TV input functionality to a cab. It's a space saver and a cost…
  • Quote from opt2not: “If I loved the game more, I would try to put a custom panel together for it. One that spaces out the buttons from a 6-button layout and try to come up with a layout that would feel ergonomic for this game. ” Quote from Kavas:…