Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR

ccatalyst

Model 2 /3 Security hacks

glstar

Capcom ZN-2 Stereo Breakout board

Simon

Console JAMMAizer! Easily connect home consoles to your JAMMA arcade cabinet.

garou81

System X Conversion

ic3b4ll

Recent Activities

• ccatalyst -

Replied to the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

please add me to the list for main board and remote board - thanks
  • glstar -

Replied to the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

I want to have Dead or Alive on Model 2B, instead of Model 2A like i have now. Do you know how to do it? The security chip it's the same as the Model 2A?
  • Darksoft -

Liked Dloop’s post in the thread Get your MultiMVS Here:.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Foxe: “I get that there's competition between the two, and forgive my ignorance I really don't want to start a flame war, but what are the pros and cons of each? Feel free to delete my comment if too off topic. I understand this is intended…
  • Simon -

Replied to the thread Capcom ZN-2 Stereo Breakout board.

Alright, I've caved, I created the link here: paypal.me/zn2stereo Thank you to anyone who donates, but it is not at all necessary. I hope someone will be building some of these for the users who want premade ones! I will be releasing the files tonight…
  • I lucked out and found an ultracade uvc and I want to pair it with my jammaizer to convert my 480 to 240. Can I connect it to the circled portion in the pic
  • Simon -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Capcom ZN-2 Stereo Breakout board.

Like (Post)
    throw up a paypal.me donation link I'd be happy to "buy you a beer" as a thank you for releasing the design, as I'm sure others would as well.
  • ic3b4ll -

Replied to the thread System X Conversion.

Quote from hackcell: “Please apologize my ignorance, but what is JEDEC? ” Check the pinout for 27c010 (JEDEC) vs 27c301 (non-JEDEC) for a practical example. Some people also call non-JEDEC mask ROM pinout.