Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Discharging the tube

SNK P.O.W. daughter board missing + rom size

Mrhide

NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution

UltimateTofu

Pinned Taito F3 Roll-Up Pack: All roms for the F3 kit

Thchardcore

VF5FS linking

KoshiroKazuma

Recent Activities

• opt2not -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Like (Post)
    INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS: - SET all dips of the S16 multi dipswitch to OFF. - Connect the 3 pin JST XH connector of the included wiring harness to the main PCB of the S16 OLED games selector. - Connect the 4 pin DuPont housing to CN5. - Dock the S16 OLED…
  • erzane -

Posted the thread Discharging the tube.

Thread
    When discharging the tube, should I first : 1. disconnect DC, disconnect all wires linked to the chassis (neckboard wire, rotation VL connector, coil, video), then discharge the tube, then extract the sucker? 2. disconeect DC, first discharge the tube…
  • Mrhide -

Replied to the thread SNK P.O.W. daughter board missing + rom size.

Thanks! and what the hell || D:\roms\pow\out>fc 01.bin rom01.bin Comparing files 01.bin and ROM01.BIN FC: no differences encountered Comparing files 02.bin and ROM02.BIN FC: no differences encountered Comparing files 03.bin and ROM03.BIN FC: no…
  • opt2not -

Liked UltimateTofu’s post in the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Like (Post)
    Can I also be put on the list for another Splitfire? The v1 I've already received is amazing! It's pretty much dedicated to living inside a cabinet and it'd be sweet to have another for a supergun setup.
  • Johnfan1986 -

Now follows lydz.

Follow
  • UltimateTofu -

Replied to the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Can I also be put on the list for another Splitfire? The v1 I've already received is amazing! It's pretty much dedicated to living inside a cabinet and it'd be sweet to have another for a supergun setup.
  • Thchardcore -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 Roll-Up Pack: All roms for the F3 kit.

One other question and more of a general F3 query than a Multi specific item - Does anyone get a missing pixel in the bottom right corner of some games? It does this with mine on Darius. It's barely noticable. It actually looks like the pixel has been…