Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast

mathewbeall

Namco Noir advice

thegreathopper

Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions

Apocalypse

Nesica RFID card readers K92X0331B pinout

Layer33

Consolized Bubble Bobble

speedswan

Recent Activities

• mathewbeall -

Replied to the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Hi Folks - after doing a bunch of back and forth testing with hursit tonight - I am pretty sure it was my large SD card causing the issue (256MB). While this worked fine in my original dreamcast case, it didn't like it so much in the new case. I had a…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “ Q2: A1266Y Transitor Q3: C3198Y Transistor ” Ordered. Quote from ekorz: “It is a stereo b103 pot and thankfully matches the footprint of a Gameboy Advance volume pot perfectly, you just have to bend the pins to fit…
  • thegreathopper -

Replied to the thread Namco Noir advice.

The new cab looks great Horris, I have some art in mine and got the lights under the CP working.
  • invzim -

Liked Joe’s post in the thread Toshiba d29c051 jamma problem (New Net City).

Like (Post)
    Hope everyone is well. I felt I ought to give an update to close the circle. In the end I replaced the monitor as even with adjusting the pots, and even a replacement chassis it remained dull. The replacement monitor (Toshiba D29C356) is bright and…