Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Xbox360 To JAMMA Adapter

acblunden2

Glorious Irem M72 multi

ShootTheCore

[Repair Log] Sega Naomi

xodaraP

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

Apocalypse

Display Problems

SNK-NEO-GEO

Recent Activities

• acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Xbox360 To JAMMA Adapter.

Quote from ekorz: “...wanna bang this one out for me with your newfound pcb-layout skillz? 2.54mm for the cps2 kick, but 2.50mm for the jst? 8NKtVCH.jpg ” Alrighty. A little rough around the edges (litterally), but this should work just fine. 2.50mm…
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “Well when you are in possession of the source code I'd imagine its waaay easier to handle hardware differences ” exactly. For instance, when we see games with differing memory maps that could be the matter of changing 1 value…
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from xodaraP: “Wow, crazy that games like Shinobi were released on both if the hardware is that different ” Well when you are in possession of the source code I'd imagine its waaay easier to handle hardware differences. We only have binarys to…
  • ShootTheCore -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Also scrub the window clean-any goo stuck on it can stop the UV light from getting through. Unfortunately, I’ve also had EPROMs that refuse to erase-even with a clean window and multiple 30 minute cycles in the EPROM eraser. I throw those ones out.
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread [Repair Log] Sega Naomi.

Yep, looks like artifacting from a bad/loose GPU to me.
  • slickam -

Liked GC8TECH’s post in the thread PGM Diag/Test BIOS.

Like (Post)
    Hello All, When going through all my PGM gear to dump version not in mame... I found the BIOS of the "Road Of The Sword" isn't like the default PGM BIOS. It has a lot more error messages and can boot a MoBo even when the stock BIOS won't. This should…
  • mathewbeall -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Ok - I will go a bit longer, I will try 30m with the two chips in the tray.
  • 8bitforlife -

Now follows XianXi.

Follow
  • yuro -

Liked nam9’s post in the thread Taito Type X Upgrades?.

Like (Post)
    Last one. Picked up a Sapphire 9600 PRO 256 card for cheap. This uses BGA memory unlike most cards in this range, so perhaps some better specs there too. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…c78217caae0a7ab1cbaf15f9a