Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

PSA: MS293X, faulty chassis can break the tube

acblunden2

Hello From SoCal

Aurich

Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix

Aurich

New Battletoads Game for XB1 & Steam

rewrite

Hello all!

Recent Activities

• acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread PSA: MS293X, faulty chassis can break the tube.

Possible that the crack happened later too. Like when it sat in the warehouse or when my buddy pulled the yoke. The arcing was inside the neck and puff of smoke came right off a spark gap on the neck board.
  • Battlesmurf -

Liked Aurich’s post in the thread Hello From SoCal.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Srkmagnus: “@Aurich This is an awesome picture and impressive setup! I assume this is your setup, right? If only I could but certainly don't have the room much more than one cabinet (for now). lol ” Yeah, I miss hosting. Online fighting…
  • Hatsune Mike -

Replied to the thread PSA: MS293X, faulty chassis can break the tube.

From seeing it, I think it is much more likely that the crack caused the arc, rather than the reverse.
  • Aurich -

Replied to the thread Hello From SoCal.

Quote from Srkmagnus: “@Aurich This is an awesome picture and impressive setup! I assume this is your setup, right? If only I could but certainly don't have the room much more than one cabinet (for now). lol ” Yeah, I miss hosting. Online fighting…
  • Aurich -

Replied to the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Just to stick with the theme of lag, keep in mind that any time you're running a panel at a non-native resolution it's gotta scale, and that can add lag.