Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

MegaSD - FPGA SegaCD in a cart

rae

PGM single game PCB interest check

twistedsymphony

SORTED :)

jassin000

NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution

DocJamma

Toshiba PF D29C051 chassis

evilsim

Recent Activities

• rae -

Replied to the thread MegaSD - FPGA SegaCD in a cart.

Personally i wouldn't notice a different tint of gold coating, but if these are shaped the same as the aliexpress boots i surely would notice the force needed to jam these in my megadrive. A bit strange to use that to go on a huge rant about kardashians…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Quote from nio: “Is there a list of supported games? thanks ” Do Don Pachi Dai Ou Jou Ketsui Espagaluda
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Like (Post)
    I sent PMs to everyone in my spreadsheet. I hope I didn't forget anyone!
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread SORTED :).

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “so I could burn the ROMS for conversion ” Don't forget with Infinikey you can use the original encrypted ROMs. :whistling: :saint:
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread SORTED :).

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “Quote from djsheep: “so I could burn the ROMS for conversion ” Don't forget with Infinikey you can use the original encrypted ROMs. :whistling: :saint: ” Attempting to program the Kabuki was the most one of the most frustrating things I've ever…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread SORTED :).

Like (Post)
    SORTED
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread SORTED :).

Oh sure I'm aware, just saying Infini Key... While not the point of its design, made conversions way easier. ;)
  • DocJamma -

Replied to the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Quote from KaPH33n: “Quote from DocJamma: “I would like one also. ” yup, got you in the list for one already. First load of packages are on their way! ” Please let me know when I can pay and when it will ship.