Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Blast City General Questions

cr4zymanz0r

Ringedge 2 no Post

Aaronr33

Using CPS3 to make a Suicide Tester for a Black CPS2

CoolFox

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

mR_CaESaR

Pinned Get your MultiMVS Here:

HardAzRockz

Recent Activities

• cr4zymanz0r -

Replied to the thread Blast City General Questions.

So is the control graphic overlay attached to the metal portion that the buttons mount to? I got my first Blast City and I'm cleaning it up. There's a decent amount of rust around the edges so I'm not sure if the overlay is normally held on with some…
  • Aaronr33 -

Replied to the thread Ringedge 2 no Post.

New cpu installed and same issue, will test ram next when it arrives. mobo may be toast ring series don’t seem that reliable had I/o board that key chip and jvs connect to fail before also.
  • CoolFox -

Replied to the thread Using CPS3 to make a Suicide Tester for a Black CPS2.

Yeah, I kinda figured it out. Apparently the tester doesn't like keys being injected via the pic12f675 or it will red/orange screen.
  • mR_CaESaR -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

I'd pay 1.5k for an aero city that doesn't need any chassis repairs :) But the reality is, I need to most likely pay 3k for it lol. Given my very fortunate previous purchases, my expectation of price is very different from what they're being sold…
  • SelfDeniedHoarderz -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

I personally will never pay more than 1k for any candy cab period. But then there will be another spectrum of cheap ass people who always expecting a bargain fully working candy cab for less than $400, probably lying to themselves about the real…
  • yosai -

Replied to the thread Using CPS3 to make a Suicide Tester for a Black CPS2.

It should be the same as normal but write the image file to an SD card rather than a CD. I did a conversion a while back and didn't experience any problems from what I can remember. Resurrecting/Converting CPS2 Black All in One Board
  • HardAzRockz -

Replied to the thread Get your MultiMVS Here:.

Quote from Smurph: “Quote from djsheep: “Darksoft > That other cart ” Agree.Also, If the choice is TO or anything else, I tend to go with the Non-TO option. I've seen how TO conducts themselves. It's wildly unprofessional and I don't wish to…
  • stringbean -

Liked HardAzRockz’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    Why are you guys keeping those FUGLY plastic cases when TR Fightstick sells this amazing case? Love mine!