Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

MS9 - 29 New Astro city picture adjustment guides and sharpness improvement Help

nem

Pinned replacing scsi cd-rom drive with scsi sd card adapter?

Yippikaye

Help with Sega arcade IR gun wiring

nem

Neogeo MVS from MV4FT to MV1C wiring question

Home Arcade System

Frank_fjs

Recent Activities

• nem -

Replied to the thread MS9 - 29 New Astro city picture adjustment guides and sharpness improvement Help.

You aren't color grading movies for Hollywood, you're playing video games. You don't need a CRT analyzer. The CPS2 color bar will do just fine. Does it look OK? Great, play some games on the thing.
  • Yippikaye -

Replied to the thread replacing scsi cd-rom drive with scsi sd card adapter?.

Hi @]YaZ[ I'm located in Paris, maybe we can do some trouble shooting with my working setup. Shoot me a pm and we will sort it out :)
  • r-type -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from brentradio: “I think what may be happening is that they are so close to releasing it, that they are not spending any time on updating the list. ” List updated! ;)
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Help with Sega arcade IR gun wiring.

The number of wires in all the connectors matches (14 for the guns, 6 for the sensors), so you just need simple passive adapters in between. Time to pull out schematics for pinouts. As for connectors, the PCB connectors are JST XH:
  • r-type -

Liked oneleaf86’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from laevateinn: “Sad in the sense that I only just now found out this exists when I could have been hyped a long time ago. ” You're also lucky in the sense that you've discovered it so close to release ;)
  • Carnov -

Posted the thread Neogeo MVS from MV4FT to MV1C wiring question.

Thread
    Hello I was thinking of getting a MV1C from ebay so that I could test out my MultiMVS and see if it would work. However, when I looked at the MV1C system, I'm not sure if the harness of my MV4 is compatible with the MV1. Would a MV1C board be compatible…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Adding a switched 3.5mm adapter to your MDIN 2 HD adapter is a great idea. Besides the obvious benefits / usage it also permits one to feed in stereo audio from systems with external stereo audio output such as CPS2.
  • ]YaZ[ -

Replied to the thread replacing scsi cd-rom drive with scsi sd card adapter?.

Thanks for the answers peeps! @Wraith > Got other cards, will try that as well. As for the buttons tbh idk if they're working...I mean they work cuz when I plugged UP on the punch1 it worked. But yeah maybe it's all coming from the Smallcab Supergun…