Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

Seb34

which gundum is the best play

tiff_lee

Safe voltage levels for Jamma button input?

RGB

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

Seb34

I think I erased my CPS3 cart

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• Seb34 -

Replied to the thread Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Quote from Darksoft: “The pack had the wrong CPLD file and it's what was causing the sound to dissapear. File with FW was updated in the same place. @acidrain97 your cart is not fried and if it were, we'll help you fix it. This is not Terraonion. Just…
  • tiff_lee -

Replied to the thread which gundum is the best play.

Quote from plasia: “Depends really, if you freaking love Gundam Seed like me ZAFT 2 is the best, it's an expansion pack of ZAFT. Me: ZAFT 2 NEXT Most people: NEXT ZAFT 2 Don't bother with the older Z-Gundam Titan ones. NEXT has less Gundams to pilot…
  • Seb34 -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Like (Post)
    The pack had the wrong CPLD file and it's what was causing the sound to dissapear. File with FW was updated in the same place. @acidrain97 your cart is not fried and if it were, we'll help you fix it. This is not Terraonion. Just install the files I…
  • RGB -

Replied to the thread Safe voltage levels for Jamma button input?.

Quote from buffi: “I was just planning to use an ATMEGA. What I could do is to instead toggle between Output (low) and Input (Hi-Z) Which I suppose should emulate an open collector? ” That's exactly how it's done. btw, new RECO will be available…
  • tiff_lee -

Liked plasia’s post in the thread which gundum is the best play.

Like (Post)
    Depends really, if you freaking love Gundam Seed like me ZAFT 2 is the best, it's an expansion pack of ZAFT. Me: ZAFT 2 NEXT Most people: NEXT ZAFT 2 Don't bother with the older Z-Gundam Titan ones. NEXT has less Gundams to pilot than ZAFT 2 but is…
  • Seb34 -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Quote from Darksoft: “That FW_Pack had the wrong CPLD file. I just updated it. Please download again and let us know how it works. Thanks! ” Hello, With the new CPLD, the sound is ok! This version fixes the double reset (thanks a lot;)) The last…
  • mathewbeall -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Like (Post)
    The pack had the wrong CPLD file and it's what was causing the sound to dissapear. File with FW was updated in the same place. @acidrain97 your cart is not fried and if it were, we'll help you fix it. This is not Terraonion. Just install the files I…