Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Home Arcade System

RGB

Broken Ketsui and Espgaluda PGMs?

Fluffy

JNX CJ Controller Adapters DB15

PlayYing

Capcom Forgotten Worlds - Repro Japanise Spinner Top Metal Part - Or Complete Spinner Repro

Retro_gamer2000

Sega System 24 multi kit sale & support

sk8er000

Recent Activities

• RGB -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

What's the monitor's input impedance and how do you measure the amplitude? There are monitors (but they're rare) that require TTL voltage levels, but have 75R input impedance. The HAS' "TTL" CSync is basically TTL amplitude and high impedance.
  • msamiullah -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from RGB: “Quote from msamiullah: “Found out the issue. I measured the V on CSync was around 1v however changing the Csync line (from to Dn8) to CN2 did the trick. Does that mean my device was expecting TTL level sync ? ” I don't recommend…
  • Fluffy -

Replied to the thread Broken Ketsui and Espgaluda PGMs?.

Quote from Kiwi33: “After looking at the images, it seems like I have a V11. Also does anyone know what the red lever does in the bottom right of that one? ” That clears the SRAM.
  • PlayYing -

Liked alberto1225’s post in the thread Repro Virtual-On panel.

Like (Post)
    This panel is designed for using “Sega Saturn Twin Stick”. The original Sega arcade stick won’t work on this panel. Panel feature - Rust resistant and shining 1.5mm stainless (304) panel. - Overlay is printed on 0.5mm PC with anti-scratch…