Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Modding Hori RAP4 Hyabusa to work with H.A.S

Pinned Naomi Maple Adapters Available from Mitsurugi-w

dannahan

Home Arcade System

lupinko

PGM Artwork, Banners, How To Play, ECT....

santashiva

Pinned Latest news on Atomiswave 2 Naomi

spiderzsoft

Recent Activities

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    Ok time for an update on current project design. this time its TMNT. case will be black. Like CPS1 but will have extra plate on top :) For Game logo design you can put there. i'm still wondering if using a black plate or a lexan (transparent) would be…
  • I am willing to bet the farm that there is nothing wrong with nonosto's Toshiba PF in his NNC. He just needs to put in the sweat and calibrate his monitor on his own. Start here, put in the sweat by reading first, then figuring it on your own. Every…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    So, lexan it shall be :) i think it would looks the best as well. (just a little more pricey on process) I only need to check on some last minute changes and show some results for now. i decided that to access the dipswitch ill need holes and for 3p-4p…
  • Danexmurder -

Posted the thread Modding Hori RAP4 Hyabusa to work with H.A.S.

Thread
    I've been working on modding my HORI Hayabusa to work with my HAS supergun. I've managed to get the directional controls all working properly by wiring the DB-15 port to the PCB inside the arcade stick. The problem I've run into is that I can't get…
  • dannahan -

Replied to the thread Naomi Maple Adapters Available from Mitsurugi-w.

disclaimer: if you don't have desoldering skills, this is harder than dchdmi mod. btw, i can salvage them.
  • beast1x5 -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Payment requests for the first 10 units are out! I'm going to let these get into hands and played by the end users a lot to see how everything goes. I tested all 10 myself here so should be good to go. In the meantime I have more parts coming for the…
  • lupinko -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

@RGB get well soon!!! You’re a wonderful person and a great part of our community. :)