Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Toshiba d29c051 jamma problem (New Net City)

Joe

As long as you're not going to charge me...we're good.

Joe

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

drfunk2k

Is there sb on the monitor thread?

erzane

My First Arcade Full Cabinet Build Ever

xtrasmiley

Recent Activities

• Joe -

Replied to the thread Toshiba d29c051 jamma problem (New Net City).

Quote from PascalP: “I also have the Jammafier + tri sync helper connected on the standard VGA input on the chassis, works great indeed! before that I had my own custom harness with 220ohm resistors and never had to swap the connection on the…
  • Joe -

Replied to the thread As long as you're not going to charge me...we're good..

Quote from psykom1: “I got a couple today about sucking some dick. Made my day. I clicked on reporting them if that helps any. ” If blocking such spam does not work then i suggest an alternative plan - marry them. I used to get such messages from…
  • bktrunks -

Liked drfunk2k’s post in the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Like (Post)
    Quote from suverman: “It doesnt get hot at all, ran it for 24 hours once. ” @suverman for the win! thanks @bktrunks your order is being processed for mailing @glstar order being made!
  • BuddyC -

Never needed to swap the connectors since VGA has worked with everything. When using the Namco JVS to Jamma, the picture a little blurry and dull, but I improved the picture when I got the into the extra settings on the remote board. Got to test @invzim
  • drfunk2k -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Quote from suverman: “It doesnt get hot at all, ran it for 24 hours once. ” @suverman for the win! thanks @bktrunks your order is being processed for mailing @glstar order being made!
  • erzane -

Replied to the thread Is there sb on the monitor thread?.

Hi Nem! Yep, I'm on it right now, 'll let you know later. Btw, concerning my thought, I don't think the wire gauge is for smt since all remote on other chassis does have 22awg right? Maybe the issues should really comes from the previous bent legs, I…
  • PascalP -

I also have the Jammafier + tri sync helper connected on the standard VGA input on the chassis, works great indeed! before that I had my own custom harness with 220ohm resistors and never had to swap the connection on the chassis. so I think the try…
  • Joe -

Quote from BuddyC: “Quote from invzim: “The tri-sync helper would do what you need - no need to upscale as you already have 15kHz. @BuddyC has first hand experience with same monitor :). irkenlabs.com/jammafier/tri-sync-helper Yup! The tri-sync helper…