Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

PGM2 Language patches ?

muckyfingers

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

muckyfingers

JasensCustoms.com - Darksoft CPS2 Case Setup

meybarra

Ms. Pac-Man PCB voltage sensitive

Banane

Test button on smallcab supergun does not work

Recent Activities

• muckyfingers -

Replied to the thread PGM2 Language patches ?.

Quote from Pixel Krisis: “Quote from MetalliC: “yes ” Losing memory card functionality is the only difference? ” KoV2NL uses English memory cards for the English version of the game. The English version of Oriental Legend 2 does not utilize…
  • muckyfingers -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quote from DevilsFang: “I have my X2 up and running, but I am having a couple of different issues with a few games. Hangs at graphics initialization during system checks and then blue screens and reboots: Arcana Heart 2 Suggio! Arcana Heart 2 Hangs…
  • DevilsFang -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

I have my X2 up and running, but I am having a couple of different issues with a few games. Hangs at graphics initialization during system checks and then blue screens and reboots: Arcana Heart 2 Suggio! Arcana Heart 2 Hangs at windows load screen and…
  • Epyc -

Liked OptimusP’s post in the thread Lets talk Taito Type X3.

Like (Post)
    A multi is possible. I’ve been working on this a lot during the quarantine. Some things I’ve noticed. System will reboot after about 30 min if you’re not in a game or a menu. Even a clean windows install will reboot. Not sure if there’s a timer…
  • meybarra -

Replied to the thread JasensCustoms.com - Darksoft CPS2 Case Setup.

I’m figuring out how to vertically mount this in my cab on a piece of plywood. I’m thinking I’ll need to screw into the pcb foot from the back side of the plywood. Does anyone have a better solution?
  • Banane -

Replied to the thread Ms. Pac-Man PCB voltage sensitive.

I put in a nearly new Sharp Z80A, LH0080A. It´s the same as with the old CPU. I also changed all electrolyte and disk caps on the board now - just to be sure.