Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Taito GNET Romset [Delete if not allowed]

djsheep

UD-USB Decoders

undamned

SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters

Frank_fjs

Xbox one controller on PS4

BlinG

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

jb907

Recent Activities

• xodaraP -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Like (Post)
    DB15 decoders are still in transit from the assembler to me (I don't expect holiday shipping to be very speedy). I will announce when I have received, tested, and put them in their plastic housings. When they are ready, US buyers can buy from Paradise…
  • Wraith -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Like (Post)
    DB15 decoders are still in transit from the assembler to me (I don't expect holiday shipping to be very speedy). I will announce when I have received, tested, and put them in their plastic housings. When they are ready, US buyers can buy from Paradise…
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Taito GNET Romset [Delete if not allowed].

Google is your friend for that. It’s definitely out there.
  • megaMANX6 -

Posted the thread Taito GNET Romset [Delete if not allowed].

Thread
    Will like to ask who has the full Taito GNet Romset for the mod bios and willing to share or know of any places to download the roms.
  • undamned -

Liked lupinko’s post in the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Like (Post)
    These go great with RGB’s SAT2JAMMA adapters.
  • undamned -

Replied to the thread UD-USB Decoders.