Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Reporting Twitter Fake Account

zero238

Namco System 369 questions

gamemaster14

Home Arcade System

xtrasmiley

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

Fgto79

Blast City PSU Recap

psykom1

Recent Activities

• hoagtech -

Liked psykom1’s post in the thread Blast City PSU Recap.

Like (Post)
    Quote from skate323k137: “It's definitely worth it. It cleans everything up, video even usually looks clearer with a recapped PSU. ” @RandomRetro I recapped/rebuilt my Blast's PSU last summer from soup to nuts. While you're there, check for any bad…
  • RayceARoni -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from RayceARoni: “Quote from hoagtech: “Whats with all the dislikes @RayceARoni? Jassin explained his reasoning very well and I completely agree with him. I dislike the dislikes. You can have an argument with someone without a bunch of thumbs…
  • zero238 -

Replied to the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

because having a lawsuit isn't fun. Nintendo has sued for less so its possible for other companies to do the same Quote from ThisGuy: “Quote from portholio: “It is his claim that this entire feud stems from the fact he published information on how to…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked ITATTRACTS’s post in the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Like (Post)
    Quote from skate323k137: “I left because Finisterre came here with good intentions and more hacking skills than 99% of us, myself included. He got shit on left and right for publishing good data here, regardless of generation of hardware or sega…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked skate323k137’s post in the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Like (Post)
    I would honestly love to stay / come back. Aside from one bad deal with an impatient member that I won't go in to, I had years of great times contributing to this forum. BTW regarding that deal, if you're reading this, my bad too. I was in the middle of…
  • gamemaster14 -

Replied to the thread Namco System 369 questions.

The manual that came with my board is the PCB Kit Manual, the only dip switch it even shows is switch 1 to get into test mode. It only shows the 369 pcb being switched into a Namco Noir cabinet replacing a 357 board. I see nothing in the manual…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xtrasmiley: “If you have been treated fairly and you enjoy it here, stick around, we'd love to have you! ” ^THAT^ 100x times.
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked RayceARoni’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hoagtech: “Whats with all the dislikes @RayceARoni? Jassin explained his reasoning very well and I completely agree with him. I dislike the dislikes. You can have an argument with someone without a bunch of thumbs down. Why would you want…
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from RayceARoni: “Quote from hoagtech: “Whats with all the dislikes @RayceARoni? Jassin explained his reasoning very well and I completely agree with him. I dislike the dislikes. You can have an argument with someone without a bunch of thumbs…
  • Fgto79 -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Hi Darksoft, my mistake it’s old posts (I don’t have this issue on my side : AES/unibios 4.0/last FW).