Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Motherboard No Sound

GC8TECH

Home Arcade System

mugen_ketsueki

Sengoku basara X intro black screen

BIOS F1 prompt with a brand new battery?

danzk

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

brentradio

Recent Activities

• Vintagevick -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Like (Post)
    This weekend there should be a new FW release.
  • GC8TECH -

Replied to the thread Motherboard No Sound.

Try This.... Use a CRO OR a good set of Head Phones etc.... Right CH, GND, Left CH. IF you have sound here.... Then the DSP and the WAVE FONT chips are working.
  • jassin000 -

Liked mugen_ketsueki’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “Quote from jassin000: “Its not about the OSSC, its the arcade PCB you are using. ” I mean, really it's about the monitor you're using :P What model did you end up going with for the LG gaming monitor, anyway? ” Think he got this…
  • jassin000 -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “Quote from And One: “I prefer my games looking just like they did back in the day ” News Radio (1998)Bill: "It's like my father used to say, when I was a child I thought as a ... as a child, but when I became a man I took that
  • mugen_ketsueki -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from jassin000: “Its not about the OSSC, its the arcade PCB you are using. ” I mean, really it's about the monitor you're using :P What model did you end up going with for the LG gaming monitor, anyway? ” Think he got this…
  • mugen_ketsueki -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    If you're just gaming for yourself/friends/family, use whatever video output you prefer. Some people can be quick to draw lines in the sand, but at the end of the day, any kind of stance about what's better for you is all subjective. BUT, if you're…
  • mugen_ketsueki -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hoagtech: “@jassin000 I was hoping you could elaborate on the OSSC Compatibility on the different viewlix models since you have a bunch of them. And I'm curious which ones your fave? ” Oh, in that case... Its not about the OSSC, its the…
  • bobbydilley -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brizzo: “His ban pre-dates any talk about modern systems and was due to his behavior towards other members on AP. ” As someone looking at it from the outside, both you and MetalliC did dogpile on him pretty bad before any real vitriol…
  • KalessinDB -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brizzo: “His ban pre-dates any talk about modern systems and was due to his behavior towards other members on AP. ” Ah, were all those from fake accounts then? It's hard to keep track of what happened when. And really, who cares? Quote…