Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

kulateam

Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets.

nem

Rambo 3 - Main CPU Program Confusion

TheDeath

Pinned Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

Darksoft

Making an English version of Typing of the Dead Arcade

danzk

Recent Activities

• kulateam -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Quote from danzk: “Is anyone interested in a brand new Wei-Ya M3129DS 29" Tri Sync Monitor? I have a few for sale still in original packaging. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ab388bcf542b9772ef15e98a1
  • danzk -

Quote from xodaraP: “Where are you located and how much are you asking? I know someone who might be interested. ” I'm located in Melbourne and I'm asking for $850.
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets..

Awesome write-up. Really enjoying reading this. Quote from kulateam: “This hole here.... where the dead mouses rotting corpse was stuck. That hole doesn't go right through. It goes into a box under the cabinet, where the stoppers thread into, but…
  • TheDeath -

Replied to the thread Rambo 3 - Main CPU Program Confusion.

Quote from caius: “They are 28 pin 1Mbit MASK ROMs with non-JEDEC pinout.You can replace them with adapted 27C1000/27C301 (or also 27C010 but more modifications are needed to swap pin 2 and pin 24).Otherwise you can buy adapters I made with TSSOP flash…
  • nem -

Liked kulateam’s post in the thread Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets..

Like (Post)
    I just want this to be over already...... I got a parcel yesterday with my shiny new Naomi 2 motherboard in it, so of course I goto my Atomiswave SD cabinet to play it in.. the Atomiswave cab sits just next to this one. So i'm sitting there plugging in…
  • xodaraP -

Where are you located and how much are you asking? I know someone who might be interested.
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Let me remove the new firmware for now. Roll back to the previous one working well for you.
  • danzk -

Replied to the thread Making an English version of Typing of the Dead Arcade.

Does anyone know if it would be possible to do a US Qwerty to US Dvorak remap?
  • caius -

Replied to the thread Rambo 3 - Main CPU Program Confusion.

They are 28 pin 1Mbit MASK ROMs with non-JEDEC pinout.You can replace them with adapted 27C1000/27C301 (or also 27C010 but more modifications are needed to swap pin 2 and pin 24).Otherwise you can buy adapters I made with TSSOP flash ROMs.