Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution

nem

Greetings from the south of Brasil.

Raph_friend

Sega Model2/3 - JAMMA Adapter Thread

Mrhide

Alien 3: The Gun and other fav unported games - 10/18

awbacon1

Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB

DarthMig

Recent Activities

• Gornark -

Wrote a comment on fmetz374’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello. Did you find a true solution for your problem with "advmame.exe"? . I say that because switching the name "adv0106.exe" to "advmame.exe" just works with some titles, not all, and it doesn't display well on the screen.
  • nem -

Replied to the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Quote from ekorz: “Also the manual pdf linked above has each page’s content displayed twice on each page for some reason ” It's probably the one that would get sent off to the printers. You get two manuals with every print.
  • nem -

Liked XianXi’s post in the thread rodo 666 mod need help.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nem: “There are a ton of variations of this chassis. I would first confirm that this one has side compression at 15khz and then swap the poly cap for the recommended one (1uF) and check that it fixes it. Anyway, the cap is C86, it should be…
  • loegan43 -

Liked Cereth’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    I have reached out to everyone who has NOT paid any deposit yet. I will need that at minimum from you guys, if not full payment pretty soon. The budget is very tight for this order, I NEED to know who's actually in and who might just be pulling my leg.…
  • mdtt77 -

Wrote a comment on Apocalypse’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello! Can I still purchase sega system 16b multi?
  • Raph_friend -

Replied to the thread Greetings from the south of Brasil..

• Raph_friend -

Liked vmrchs’s post in the thread Greetings from the south of Brasil..

Like (Post)
    Hello, everyone. My name is Vinnie, and I have always been passionate about videogames. My first console was a Sega Master System, but I would always go to my friends' house to play other consoles with them. I've always been charmed by the arcades. The…