Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

euphoria

How to add earth ground.

tiff_lee

Namco Noir advice

Horris

Tanglewood physical copy and ROM image

Apocalypse

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• euphoria -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

hi : Can you put me back on the waiting list please. regards euphoria :)
  • tiff_lee -

Replied to the thread How to add earth ground..

Be careful when probing AC mains mate, all it takes is a slightly damaged leads to get a belt. Earth/ground and neutral and both connected in your switchboard (well assuming your wiring standards are the same as UK/AU) and yeah live to either or those…
  • KaPH33n -

Quote from Report2Marty: “OH! Actually, I have a question. The outlet I use in my garage is too small to fit the multimeter probes in, so I measured output and earth ground through a basic 6-way power strip. Will this give me a correct reading, or…
  • Report2Marty -

OH! Actually, I have a question. The outlet I use in my garage is too small to fit the multimeter probes in, so I measured output and earth ground through a basic 6-way power strip. Will this give me a correct reading, or does the power strip have…
  • Report2Marty -

I’m sure I’ll definitely have more questions once I’m deep in that nest of wires. Again, thank you all for always being so helpful. It’s made this learning experience a pleasant one!