Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Home Arcade System

mthngn

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

AlxUnderBase

JVS Emulator

nonosto

Monitor Test Bench Solution Help.

TheDeath

MS 2931 Chassis Buzzing

bboycap

Recent Activities

• KmanSweden -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Like (Post)
    Got mine today, now it’s time to find an appropriate capture chain. Thanks @Hatsune Mike! (Also the manual pdf linked above has each page’s content displayed twice on each page for some reason)
  • mthngn -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from eldad25: “Hey, I'm interested in one with couple of extras please let me know when available to order. Thanks ” Me too +1
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from Jumpingmanjim: “Weird question but what's a game I should look for to get a cheap board that's suitable for one of these multis? ” tetris is the cheapest ive seen to be honest...around 100$ + Shipping costs and ... customs (in my case)
  • nonosto -

Replied to the thread JVS Emulator.

Quote from rtw: “@nonosto this is detailed on the OpenJVS github in an ASCIIMATIC. github.com/OpenJVS/OpenJVS In addition to the string of diodes, the red wire must also go a suitable GPIO pin on the RasPi. ” THX I saw this graph but I dont know read…
  • nonosto -

Liked rtw’s post in the thread JVS Emulator.

Like (Post)
    @nonosto this is detailed on the OpenJVS github in an ASCIIMATIC. github.com/OpenJVS/OpenJVS In addition to the string of diodes, the red wire must also go a suitable GPIO pin on the RasPi.
  • TheDeath -

Replied to the thread Monitor Test Bench Solution Help..

Quote from hoagtech: “Quote from TheDeath: “it.aliexpress.com/item/3305230…042311.0.0.79be4c4dLXwfvx ” Thanks @TheDeath What is this and how does it connect to 15khz RGB sources or does it have a test pattern or image display built in? ” It will work…
  • Jumpingmanjim -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Weird question but what's a game I should look for to get a cheap board that's suitable for one of these multis?