Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Fighter Impact convert to ver.A

twistedsymphony

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

rewrite

Blast City General Questions

slevin

technos wwf missing part identification help

roy

Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

Escarioth

Recent Activities

• twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Fighter Impact convert to ver.A.

Quote from ekorz: “@twistedsymphony do you have either of these pcbs or a similar one to confirm ” I don't, I've skipped all of the Taito FX-1B PCBs since those games run on G-Net
  • beast1x5 -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    A small add on update i'm going to do. ill put a sticker on the base holding the pcb. it will be a reminder of the plug needed. for exemple, in my sega16 case, ill put a small sega16 logo sticker near pcb. I know it will definitely help my wife or…
  • Darksoft -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darksoft: “@Gaming.One is now perma-banned. ” I know I PM'ed you last week when it happened, but I wanted to give you a public thank you. So. Thanks! Also: We're over the 1000 post mark1?!?!!?
  • ekorz -

Conversion across the world... @twistedsymphony do you have either of these pcbs or a similar one to confirm? that pin 16 of the 74F138 is VCC so I would think that needs to be taken out of circuit with A19, but I don’t wanna have him cut traces…
  • twistedsymphony -

it sounds like despite the silkscreen it is designed for a 8Mbit chip. What speed are your Chips? you should make sure you're using 100ns or faster.