Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

As long as you're not going to charge me...we're good.

Darksoft

SNK P.O.W. daughter board missing + rom size

Mrhide

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

zionfarm

Namco 256 won't boot Soul Calibur II?

twistedsymphony

Border Break

Merdan

Recent Activities

• Darksoft -

Replied to the thread As long as you're not going to charge me...we're good..

why is so, that arcade almost always falls into the junk category and clothes and shoes goes for her fall into 'things that WE need' ?? :rolleyes:
  • Darksoft -

Liked Joe’s post in the thread As long as you're not going to charge me...we're good..

Like (Post)
    Quote from psykom1: “I got a couple today about sucking some dick. Made my day. I clicked on reporting them if that helps any. ” If blocking such spam does not work then i suggest an alternative plan - marry them. I used to get such messages from…
  • Telpherion -

Liked Raph_friend’s post in the thread CPS2 - A board, restoration from death to life!.

Like (Post)
    Today I fixed 3 more a boards that was totally dead using same method. Awesome.
  • Mrhide -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread SNK P.O.W. daughter board missing + rom size.

Like (Post)
    Not sure if you've made any progress on this but earlier tonight I had a Konami Super Contra with graphics issues and discovered that, like POW, the ROM expansion board could be completely eliminated. Since my problem was likely on the expansion board I…
  • Mrhide -

Replied to the thread SNK P.O.W. daughter board missing + rom size.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Not sure if you've made any progress on this but earlier tonight I had a Konami Super Contra with graphics issues and discovered that, like POW, the ROM expansion board could be completely eliminated. Since my problem was…
  • zionfarm -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “OSSC sync booster PCB prototype tested and working wonderfully. Docks straight into the OSSC VGA input, outputs TTL level sync, your choice of CSYNC or separated HV sync. Simple connection from Minigun via 8 pin Mini DIN cable.…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Namco 256 won't boot Soul Calibur II?.

Quote from CharGP02A: “Do you know where on the board the 246 mode jumper is? I can't find it ” you have to take the metal lid off of the case, then it's on the edge of the PCB below the DVD drive, the same edge as the ribon cable connector.
  • Merdan -

Replied to the thread Border Break.

I think the dip switch settings are the same. You need to adjust the resolution and position of the screen.