Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!

Mitsurugi-w

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

twistedsymphony

Sega player expansion board - I/O board (837-7968) reproduction

jassin000

The most confidential multi a.k.a. Multi Sega System 24

stj

Hello from Texas!

friedpotatoz

Recent Activities

• rewrite -

Liked brentradio’s post in the thread BOUNTY: CPS1.5 games (with Q-Sound) on CPS2 multi.

Like (Post)
    ... and this is how the mountain is conquered. One step at a time... :D
  • rewrite -

Liked cpsystem3’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    So before everyone destroys a pile of PGM cartridges, please be aware pertinent information to make these conversions work was missed from the instructions posted. For starters, not all copies of KOV SH and KOV2 are compatible with the roms (which are…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!.

Quote from kuze: “Check out this post from @undamned regarding his findings: CPS2 Desuicide Troubles On Early Rev Boards ” I did keep that in mind. We did it with wires just long enough for them to reach from the multi to the CN2 connector. I tried…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Quote from cpsystem3: “For starters, not all copies of KOV SH and KOV2 are compatible with the roms ” Is there a good way to determine which carts are compatible and which ones are not? Similarly do you know if KOV2 Plus:Nine Dragons is suitable? it…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked cpsystem3’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    So before everyone destroys a pile of PGM cartridges, please be aware pertinent information to make these conversions work was missed from the instructions posted. For starters, not all copies of KOV SH and KOV2 are compatible with the roms (which are…
  • synbiosfan -

Liked bagheera369’s post in the thread Neogeo Multigame Presales open!!!!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from synbiosfan: “I think we should use the tokens like they do in the John Wick movies. ” In that case, I ought to be able to buy cave boards with em. Namco/Aladdin's castle/Flynns arcade/Showbiz/ChuckE/Discovery Zone/Cinemark/Pixel Dreams…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Sega player expansion board - I/O board (837-7968) reproduction.

I have one on my Moonwalker PCB I believe, and another on my Spider-man... Since I don't have a 3/4 player control panel, I always keep my dips/config set to two player (aka I don't need this board, esp two of them). Let me grab a picture after I remove…
  • stj -

Replied to the thread The most confidential multi a.k.a. Multi Sega System 24.

HXC, or FlashFloppy?? flashfloppy just got an update to fix images with mixed tracks.
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Sega player expansion board - I/O board (837-7968) reproduction.

That's why I always prefer to buy things rather than borrowing them. When I was looking for a System 24 board I was offered a complete set (motherboard + romboard + floppy board + floppy drive) from a German collector for free. But as I didn't want to…