Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?

twistedsymphony

Ringedge Keychip ID

ArcadeMachinist

PGM single game PCB interest check

mangofreak

Hori Fighting Stick Multi

mangofreak

New Net City - JAMMA speaker wiring (help)

nem

Recent Activities

• Fluffy -

Liked mangofreak’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Like (Post)
    Just a little message to say that I have received mine some time ago... After gathering all the parts and some other random real life stuffs, It took me a weekend to put everything together..and guess what! Everything worked as expected on the first try…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

nice, my attempts were all done on a ROM board version of the game, I think the only wire I was missing was the one from the PAL. I do have a single board version so I'll dig that out to try either today or tomorrow. and maybe we can figure out this…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Can I convert Football Champ (Taito F1) into something else?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “So in addition to adding the above connections did you have to cut any traces? And did you have to modify the ROMs at all? ” Just a couple of wire mods, no rom patches. I'm gonna put the extra 74 back on to see what…
  • ArcadeMachinist -

Replied to the thread Ringedge Keychip ID.

Quote from doozer: “Is there a list of what has and hasn't already been dumped? ” It is safe to assume all the black chips were dumped. Red chips I know were dumped: Project Diva, Border Break, MJ5, AllNet PRas Multi, Code of Joker