Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Looking for intel on future System 256 project

Dreygor

Retrotink HDMI cables for retro consoles?

opt2not

Help with dead Waku Waku 7 MVS cart

buffi

Home Arcade System

jassin000

N64 controller alternatives (shoot-out on page 2!)

wigsplitta

Recent Activities

• Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to a comment by Mavinnom on Mitsurugi-w’s wall.

Wall Reply
    No. Maple is always on. Start a thread. I sell them but others use them much more than I do. They can help you.
  • Dreygor -

Replied to the thread Looking for intel on future System 256 project.

@CharGP02A 1) ebay.com/itm/Namco-System-256-…b61c9a:g:rz0AAOSwI3RW~VTP ebay.com/itm/Namco-System-conv…49ac3d:g:VBcAAOSwThddCNVT 2) Every LCD monitor with a VGA input I have hooked my System 256 to has worked fine. The audio is RCA out so you can either…
  • opt2not -

Replied to the thread Retrotink HDMI cables for retro consoles?.

I plan on picking up the PS1 cable for my PSOne console since it's compatible with that console variant, and it seems that the modding community doesn't really give a shit about the PSOne. Most modders think not having a digital audio signal out of this…
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked buffi’s post in the thread Help with dead Waku Waku 7 MVS cart.

Like (Post)
    Quote from buffi: “So now it works well, but it fails the unibios CRC check for one of the roms... Guess I'll EP rom replace the other P rom as well and see if that fixes that... some other day. Happy enough for today. ” Never mind, looks like…
  • buffi -

Replied to the thread Help with dead Waku Waku 7 MVS cart.

Quote from buffi: “So now it works well, but it fails the unibios CRC check for one of the roms... Guess I'll EP rom replace the other P rom as well and see if that fixes that... some other day. Happy enough for today. ” Never mind, looks like…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from faithful: “Many people uses CRTs so in that case il will not be a problem if you use the 8pin mini DIN or the HD-15 connector. ” Point taken, but if we look at the back of your CRT what are we going to find? - A HD15 connector? Unless its a…
  • rewrite -

Liked buffi’s post in the thread Help with dead Waku Waku 7 MVS cart.

Like (Post)
    So now it works well, but it fails the unibios CRC check for one of the roms... Guess I'll EP rom replace the other P rom as well and see if that fixes that... some other day. Happy enough for today.
  • Mavinnom -

Wrote a comment on Mitsurugi-w’s wall.

Wall Comment
    can you just build me one and send it, if it works, ill pay for it, if it dont work, i just mail it back. im really tired of messin with this.
  • buffi -

Replied to the thread Help with dead Waku Waku 7 MVS cart.

So now it works well, but it fails the unibios CRC check for one of the roms... Guess I'll EP rom replace the other P rom as well and see if that fixes that... some other day. Happy enough for today.