Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast

mathewbeall

Sports Shooting converted to work on Naomi. I need your help testing this!

MetalliC

Shooting Gallery: Sega Type-II IR on a 108" front projection setup.

Zebra

Help! Sanwa 29E31S and Rodotron 666a Issue

idc

Hello Everyone!

Dariux

Recent Activities

• mathewbeall -

Replied to the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Preordered mine! Looks great... has everything i need... GDEMU and DCHDMI.
  • MetalliC -

Replied to the thread Sports Shooting converted to work on Naomi. I need your help testing this!.

Quote from Zebra: “It allows you to walk backwards while side-stepping without tilting the gun. You could walk back and left while aiming up and right. ” and that's exactly how works controls in mentioned earlier older games ;) Gunsurvivor2 uses basically…
  • Zebra -

Replied to the thread Shooting Gallery: Sega Type-II IR on a 108" front projection setup..

The fact that it's on the power distribution diagram suggests that it's use is powering the recoil and not related to tracking. The gun's I/O traffic looks to be a regular USB connection going directly the PC. A gyro / acellerometer could be line of…
  • jermz1 -

Liked mR_CaESaR’s post in the thread Candy Cabs Aero City Reassembly Time Hoagtech's PLOG..

Like (Post)
    I dare say this is the greatest restore thread ever! My God how good do those aeros look!?
  • idc -

Liked bagheera369’s post in the thread Help! Sanwa 29E31S and Rodotron 666a Issue.

Like (Post)
    It is a monitor chassis issue, quite possibly something in you High Voltage circuit. Do not continue to power it off and on. You will need to discharge the tube properly, and remove the chassis. If you do not know how, you will need to look it up, and…
  • idc -

Liked gitanes’s post in the thread Help! Sanwa 29E31S and Rodotron 666a Issue.

Like (Post)
    Maybe you can try check the diode D19 to D21 and capacitors around them.
  • idc -

Replied to the thread Help! Sanwa 29E31S and Rodotron 666a Issue.

Quote from PascalP: “Grantspain does not work on Rodotron/Wei-ya chassis as far as I know ” He does. I’m going to remove it when I get a moment and he’s going to have a look at it. Thanks all for your comments.
  • Dariux -

Replied to the thread Hello Everyone!.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :) <3
  • rewrite -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MoppelTheWhale: “looks awesome!, unfortunately i'm out, i have USB GDROM installed X/ ” Quote from rewrite: “Quote from MoppelTheWhale: “looks awesome!, unfortunately i'm out, i have USB GDROM installed X/ ” Same. It does look great…
  • hursit -

Replied to the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Quote from MoppelTheWhale: “looks awesome!, unfortunately i'm out, i have USB GDROM installed X/ ” Quote from rewrite: “Quote from MoppelTheWhale: “looks awesome!, unfortunately i'm out, i have USB GDROM installed X/ ” Same. It does look great…