Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

PARSEC Supergun Project

LittleLarrySellers

Sega Mega-Tech Repair Log

yavuzg

RJ45 to DB15 Controller Converter for MC Cthulhu/PS360+/Brook Retro Board

VGA to CRT

Wargods CF and Boot Rom

03whtlightning

Recent Activities

• LittleLarrySellers -

Replied to the thread PARSEC Supergun Project.

Picked up one of your 2.0 superguns from Ebay and I got it working yesterday with my CPS-2 board I plan on doing the darksoft multi-kit with! Thanks! This is my first arcade board and supergun and real project in the hobby. Pretty amazing seeing the…
  • yavuzg -

Replied to the thread Sega Mega-Tech Repair Log.

hello superem... First I must state that I'm not an expert in fixing Mega-Tech boards but from what you've said I can only speculate that your problem might be in the menu (the sega master system section for the menu) section. Since the menu glitch you…
  • RJ45 to DB15 Controller Converter for MC Cthulhu/PS360+/Brook Retro Board A47auQSh.jpg Hello, I wanted to post this project here since it seem right up this forum's alley. I have been working on a cable for connecting my MC Cthulhu equipped arcade…
  • RJ45 to DB15 Controller Converter for MC Cthulhu/PS360+/Brook Retro Board A47auQSh.jpg Hello, I wanted to post this project here since it seem right up this forum's alley. I have been working on a cable for connecting my MC Cthulhu equipped arcade…
  • Yippikaye -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    I'll build what is hopefully the final proto in the next few days. We did some trace routing updates and we are trying different connectors because the common ones that we found seemed a bit loose and caused some small issues occasionally. I had to…