Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

Lemony Vengeance

ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN)

drfunk2k

Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

Escarioth

Suicided 3s cart?

rewrite

Krikzz MegaEverdrive PRO

Derick2k

Recent Activities

• AMS -

Liked doozer’s post in the thread Sega Transformers DLX.

Like (Post)
    I managed to avoid drilling. For anyone else ever in this situation, there is a fan vent cover just above the lock. You can slowly remove the 4 screws by applying outward pressure on the grill (I used a flat blade screwdriver). This stops the internal…
  • Derick2k -

Liked Gaming.One’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nassekova: “If the problem with the WG7700 is now dealt with, I take a PINK one :thumbup: I will contact @Gaming.One through the FB page to seal the deal. Those WG7700 that come with EU purchases are some old monitors right? Or did you guys find some…
  • Lemony Vengeance -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from Gaming.One: “Quote from nassekova: “If the problem with the WG7700 is now dealt with, I take a PINK one :thumbup: I will contact @Gaming.One through the FB page to seal the deal. Those WG7700 that come with EU purchases are some…
  • Lemony Vengeance -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gaming.One: “Quote from nassekova: “If the problem with the WG7700 is now dealt with, I take a PINK one :thumbup: I will contact @Gaming.One through the FB page to seal the deal. Those WG7700 that come with EU purchases are some old monitors right? Or…
  • drfunk2k -

Replied to the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).