Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Virtual Boy: HyperFlash32 Cart

Cooljerk

Nanao Monitor Picture Tilted

Street Fighter EX red screen (Sony ZN issue)

ArcSys101

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

drfunk2k

OSSC Pro, with ROTATION!

hoagtech

Recent Activities

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked caius’s post in the thread Konami 054986A chip by Caius.

Like (Post)
    @edwin128 Since you asked me this some time ago, this is just to let you know I successfully reproduced the Konami '007593' custom, I tested it in a City Bomber and Vulcan Venture PCBs.I attach picture of my reproduction and original custom.
  • Cooljerk -

Replied to the thread Virtual Boy: HyperFlash32 Cart.

Quote from djsheep: “Quote from Cooljerk: “Just got mine in the mail, this is a really, really awesome flash cart. The e-ink label in particular is such a cool feature. ” looks amazing. I’m still waiting on mine. Do you have a download link for…
  • war3zlod3r -

Posted the thread Nanao Monitor Picture Tilted.

Thread
    So I recently bought my first candy cab and it’s a Sega Blast City and I’ve been working on restoring it I got locks replaced today and finally got to spend sometime playing it. In addition to the common convergence issue (strips on the way,…
  • mathewbeall -

Liked drfunk2k’s post in the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Like (Post)
    my wife mailed the eproms today. The shipping company will give me the tracking numbers. REPS keep an eye out for PMs with tracking.