Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

segasonic91

Repairing, removong and reapplying B board Stickers

segasonic91

Discharging the tube

thegreathopper

IC: Repro 1P/2P Aero city panel 4/6/2020 update!

benime

Betsu Betsu: Open source Arcade Audio/Video splitter for capture/streaming

KmanSweden

Recent Activities

• segasonic91 -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from brentradio: “Quote from segasonic91: “Do still need an mc68000 for TETRIS though. Found one in a junk board, but that is reserved for one of my S18 mothers to house Shadow Dancer and Alien Storm rom boards. ” Or you could just get the…
  • segasonic91 -

Liked brentradio’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from segasonic91: “Do still need an mc68000 for TETRIS though. Found one in a junk board, but that is reserved for one of my S18 mothers to house Shadow Dancer and Alien Storm rom boards. ” Or you could just get the S18 Multi when it comes…
  • segasonic91 -

Replied to the thread Repairing, removong and reapplying B board Stickers.

Oh bugger about the sticker coming off in pieces! Probably not a great idea then. The MvC sticker on the multi case got a bit bubbled on the bottom from water, too :( The case and everything was so filthy, it needed a full on bath to remove it!
  • Niko -

Liked thegreathopper’s post in the thread Discharging the tube.

Like (Post)
    I have presumed you know that the screwdriver has a cable connected to it that it is also attached to the metalwork of your monitor frame.
  • PascalP -

Liked Thchardcore’s post in the thread Taito F3. Get your cart here.

Like (Post)
    I didn't get to sleep until 3, but most of that was me up playing. :) Took me around 30 minutes, most of which was getting the LCD screen in it's holder. Very pleased with this. Setup was simple. Now to get the M72 installed. I've had the roms burned for…
  • Darksoft -

Liked Thchardcore’s post in the thread Taito F3. Get your cart here.

Like (Post)
    I didn't get to sleep until 3, but most of that was me up playing. :) Took me around 30 minutes, most of which was getting the LCD screen in it's holder. Very pleased with this. Setup was simple. Now to get the M72 installed. I've had the roms burned for…
  • thegreathopper -

Replied to the thread Discharging the tube.

I have presumed you know that the screwdriver has a cable connected to it that it is also attached to the metalwork of your monitor frame.