Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Reporting Twitter Fake Account

ITATTRACTS

ST-V Stereo Audio PCB

ekorz

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

LHantz

PCB Repair

Hammy

Official Interest list for Namco NA System Multi by Hammy (PCB design by Caius Arcade Repairs & Engineering)

Hammy

Recent Activities

• ack -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread PCB Repair.

Like (Post)
    My process is generally: 1. boot up the board and verify voltages. identify what it's doing wrong so you have a base line, try flexing the board slightly, wiggling the edge connector, putting pressure on SMD and socketed chips and see if any of these…
  • ITATTRACTS -

Replied to the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Quote from skate323k137: “I left because Finisterre came here with good intentions and more hacking skills than 99% of us, myself included. He got shit on left and right for publishing good data here, regardless of generation of hardware or sega…
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread ST-V Stereo Audio PCB.

• LHantz -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

• gusmoney -

Liked kuze’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    I received my unit last week and am highly impressed! Build quality is fantastic, you can definitely see all of the professional gear that @Mitsurugi-w has obtained is being well utilized. All supplied EPROMs worked great and were already erased (one…
  • F/A is what it's all about ;)
  • kuze -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

I received my unit last week and am highly impressed! Build quality is fantastic, you can definitely see all of the professional gear that @Mitsurugi-w has obtained is being well utilized. All supplied EPROMs worked great and were already erased (one…
  • digitron -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread PCB Repair.

Like (Post)
    After reading this carefully, i think it's best to run for the hills... this sounds like trouble from the start.
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread PCB Repair.

After reading this carefully, i think it's best to run for the hills... this sounds like trouble from the start.