Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

RGB MOD Pelco monitors help please..

ebzero89

Multi for X3 Hardware?

PascalP

Cps3 sf3s

Moonwalker pcb plays blind

8bitforlife

Pinned Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

Nimmers

Recent Activities

• the Goat -

Liked SabreAZ’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Well tbh, @jassin000 was right from the beginning. His conversion rate is just way off. He did say "that would add significant 16~32ms (about 12~24 frames) lag." 16.67ms= 1 Frame 16~32ms = approximately 1-2 Frames of lag(not 12~24f) So in actuality,…
  • ebzero89 -

Replied to the thread RGB MOD Pelco monitors help please...

You really need to just track down the correct resistors. If the ones you pointed out are going to RGB out, then find the RGB in pins and trace them down. You can use any 5v source for blanking. The resistors you're looking for are terminated to ground,…
  • Nimmers -

Liked hardyhell’s post in the thread Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nimmers: “I'm afraid I did something incredibly stupid and updated my MVS cart with the AES firmware and menu. I went back and put the latest firmware and menu for MVS but now I have no sound. Tested with a real game and my MVS still has…
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread Multi for X3 Hardware?.

Quote from kevindg86: “I have one of the modded x3's and have never been able to get it up and running. ” Why not, do you have a RFID reader hooked up?
  • PascalP -

Probably just a cheaper game like P&D, nothing special... still uses the original HDD and dongle, so if your X3 is missing those, it is still a paper weight...
  • ArcSys101 -

Posted the thread Cps3 sf3s.

Thread
    Hi guys This is my Cps3 Street Fighter 3rd strike displaying in the screen when booted , sorry i dont have a crt or a cab to test it ,i used a cga to vga gonbes Converter and this is the screen that it gives me
  • nem -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread Lei Shen Zhuan / Battle Garegga hack - Help / Advice needed.

Like (Post)
    NO NO NO guys, ALL Cave games are counter-clock wise. Most shooters are CCW. If you are doing a shooter cab, you should go with CCW as it will serve you best. Sorry guys, I just wanted to be part of the group. We are all in violent-agreement on this…
  • 8bitforlife -

Replied to the thread Moonwalker pcb plays blind.

• kevindg86 -

I have one of the modded x3's and have never been able to get it up and running.