Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

DIDADUB

Simpsons Konami Restore - Beat’em Up

KalessinDB

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

connor

Will it work? An acid repair attempt!

Thrillhouse

Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support

xtrasmiley

Recent Activities

• DIDADUB -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Hi Darksoft, Sorry for being so late to answer. In the folder games, there is folder of several games. Each games's folder include 6 files : crom0; fpga, m1rom, prom, srom and vroma0 Folder game also include folder MENU in which there is 5 files :…
  • KalessinDB -

Replied to the thread Simpsons Konami Restore - Beat’em Up.

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Yeah, another idea, is to double map the 4th button to the start button since I think only D&D uses it. Of course there is that one brawler that uses 6 buttons, Shadow Force or I think? I believe the Japanese one only uses…
  • connor -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

• xtrasmiley -

Yeah, another idea, is to double map the 4th button to the start button since I think only D&D uses it. Of course there is that one brawler that uses 6 buttons, Shadow Force or I think? I believe the Japanese one only uses 3...
  • KalessinDB -

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Doing the same with my simpsons one day, but add the third button. If you don’t want to drill into the original CP, there are inexpensive replacements available. I’m actually considering 4 buttons for the D&D games as mine…
  • rewrite -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Under Defeat HD+, anyone?.

Like (Post)
    I never really cared for Under Defeat, played it originally on Dreamcast and then on Naomi. I'm not saying its a bad game or anything, it just sorta exists but adds nothing/does nothing, soulless "meh" embodied in a shootie for me. *shrug*
  • KalessinDB -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “Definitely a good game. IF YOU LIKE GETTING EATEN BY GIANT SPIDERS ” Nah mate, they aren't giant spiders, they're just normal Aussie spiders.