Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting

Derick2k

Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

jassin000

Sky soldiers graphic issue

kazanova225

How to install Rev B Final Showdown (if you have the correct key)

Hi Everyone

Williamsfan82

Recent Activities

• Derick2k -

Replied to the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

Quote from bfontain: “3D Engrave for the engraving (on the reverse side, which is why the logos in the SVG are mirrored) ” Engraving is like the worse thing, it takes FOREVER to get good results. I have started to experiment with actually scoring…
  • rewrite -

Liked bfontain’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

Like (Post)
    If someone has the time, feel free to make/sell these, I don't mind. I can attach a CC0 license if people want. I couple of things: I used a Glowforge with a 3D Engrave for the engraving (on the reverse side, which is why the logos in the SVG are…
  • rewrite -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “^^^^ oy @Derick2k and @twistedsymphony :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ” I would be happy help out and cut the plexis, I have a formlabs resin printer so parts to make are expensive, so maybe TS wants to do the 3D printed parts? And I can do the acrylic.
  • bfontain -

Replied to the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

If someone has the time, feel free to make/sell these, I don't mind. I can attach a CC0 license if people want. I couple of things: I used a Glowforge with a 3D Engrave for the engraving (on the reverse side, which is why the logos in the SVG are…
  • ekorz -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “^^^^ oy @Derick2k and @twistedsymphony :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ” I would be happy help out and cut the plexis, I have a formlabs resin printer so parts to make are expensive, so maybe TS wants to do the 3D printed parts? And I can do the acrylic.
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Quote from Escarioth: “And daaaamn i didnt foresaw that vinyl sticker couldnt be transparent And plain at the same time. I had to cut the caracter one by one.... Took me almost one hour ” Well it looks fantastic, but yea thats waaaay too much…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked bfontain’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for all comments! I don't think I can offer these for sale as I used Fusion 360's personal/hobbyist license. I have attached my STL files and an SVG with the laser paths/engravings. I also attached the Fusion 360 file, not sure if it will be…