Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Under Defeat HD+, anyone?

psykom1

Simpsons Konami Restore - Beat’em Up

opt2not

[WTB] Coin slot light bulbs?

tiff_lee

Will it work? An acid repair attempt!

tiff_lee

Nintendo Super System Arcade restoration

nam9

Recent Activities

• psykom1 -

Replied to the thread Under Defeat HD+, anyone?.

Quote from suverman: “Quote from ArcadeSTG: “My idea was the following combo: Under Defeat HD+ Teknoparrot JVS tool (to use JVS as keyboard) ” Given that this forum is about running stuff on original hardware and restoration/repairs, you wont get…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brentradio: “Yes, Ribbit is the game I speak of... :D ” Definitely a good game. IF YOU LIKE GETTING EATEN BY GIANT SPIDERS
  • nam9 -

Liked tiff_lee’s post in the thread [WTB] Coin slot light bulbs?.

Like (Post)
    Are you set on incandescent bulbs? you could just put a T10 warm white LED in there for that warm glow from the coin slot
  • nam9 -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread [WTB] Coin slot light bulbs?.

Like (Post)
    They are used in classic cars and motorbikes as well for the dashboard. So might worth checking out a (classic) car shop :)
  • suverman -

Quote from ArcadeSTG: “My idea was the following combo: Under Defeat HD+ Teknoparrot JVS tool (to use JVS as keyboard) ” Given that this forum is about running stuff on original hardware and restoration/repairs, you wont get that answer here. Also…
  • suverman -

Liked ArcadeSTG’s post in the thread Under Defeat HD+, anyone?.

Like (Post)
    My idea was the following combo: Under Defeat HD+ Teknoparrot JVS tool (to use JVS as keyboard)
  • loloC2C -

Liked stt1’s post in the thread ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen.

Like (Post)
    Some good news: most of the parts have arrived. Waiting anymore a package with sockets (LCD and Arduino) to arrive. PCBs arrived too (or at least a package, didn't have time yet to check if they sent a brick ;) ). I have some sockets left from the…
  • jassin000 -

I never really cared for Under Defeat, played it originally on Dreamcast and then on Naomi. I'm not saying its a bad game or anything, it just sorta exists but adds nothing/does nothing, soulless "meh" embodied in a shootie for me. *shrug*