Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

UD-USB Decoders

Baknamy_warri0r

Pinned Retro Hardware Capacitors LISTS

pacoarcade

Lei Shen Zhuan / Battle Garegga hack - Help / Advice needed

buffi

SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters

pacoarcade

What is this jamma usb adapter daughter board?

stj

Recent Activities

• Baknamy_warri0r -

Replied to the thread UD-USB Decoders.

@undamned I have the original ps360, not ps360+ and it is not working with the decoder. When I plug it in, I have a blinking green and red light. Any way to get around this?
  • pacoarcade -

Replied to the thread Retro Hardware Capacitors LISTS.

tantalum capacitors are supposed to have a really long life and they don't deteriorate so fast as the aluminum electrolytics, that's the reason they are not replaced if they are working fine. They are specially sensible to overvoltage and reverse…
  • buffi -

Replied to the thread Lei Shen Zhuan / Battle Garegga hack - Help / Advice needed.

How accurate are the garegga bootlegs in terms of gameplay? Sortof curious on getting one
  • pacoarcade -

Replied to the thread SEGA Saturn to Neo-Geo controller adapters.

Quote from K0NAM1: “Quote from pacoarcade: “These adapters somewhat fit, but they didn't work in the adapter PCB. Not sure if it was due to my bad bending of the pins (I checked for shorts before, though) since the pics programmed worked in my new…
  • stj -

Replied to the thread What is this jamma usb adapter daughter board?.

looks that way, i wonder how many inputs it supports? i bet these things are all over aliexpress.