Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Martial Champion to Mystic Warriors - Conversion/Guide

Frank_fjs

How to add earth ground.

KaPH33n

Home Arcade System

AlxUnderBase

Pinned 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

DashCancel

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

nnap

Recent Activities

• Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Martial Champion to Mystic Warriors - Conversion/Guide.

His real first name begins with L, his username begins with D. I feel like we're in highschool passing secret notes lol.
  • KaPH33n -

Replied to the thread How to add earth ground..

Quote from Report2Marty: “Ok, I’m beginning to make a little headway following the Bob Roberts guide. Quick question though... Referring to the picture below, B Roberts guide says I should attach the earth ground from the ac cord to the middle…
  • Darksoft -

Liked bytestorm’s post in the thread System 16B Conversion Help.

Like (Post)
    OOOh I am such a n00bcake... I found some pictures of my board that I convertet waaay back.. and I realised that I made the exact same misstake now, as then... 68k cpu pinout starts the adresses at 1!! How could I forget?! :thumbdown: . After shifting the 4…
  • KaPH33n -

Replied to the thread How to add earth ground..

it looks like you got a 120vac input iso with 100vac output. I don't know what your manual said, but I think you need a 1:1 isolation transformer that does 120 input and output. Once you verify you have the right input and output voltages just hook up…
  • Darksoft -

Liked DashCancel’s post in the thread 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from DashCancel: “@Darksoft Might be coming into a SF3 NG board over the weekend, but wanted to make sure 64MB and 128MB Simms are (or would be in the future) available before I take the plunge. Guess I would need 1x 64MB…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

@RGB ... sir, i set until to put the pcb in the HAS on 5.00V and when i plugged the board and power on , it's less than 5 ... sometimes are 4.82 , 475 , 4.92 ... it's any problem if this happen ?
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Martial Champion to Mystic Warriors - Conversion/Guide.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “First part is correct :) ” When I said first name I meant real first name not nickname he uses on forums. Am I still wrong?
  • DashCancel -

Replied to the thread 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!.

Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from DashCancel: “@Darksoft Might be coming into a SF3 NG board over the weekend, but wanted to make sure 64MB and 128MB Simms are (or would be in the future) available before I take the plunge. Guess I would need 1x 64MB…