Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned New CPS3 Simms! 8 times the size of a regular SIMM

arcadeaction

Monitor Test Bench Solution Help.

rewrite

Does this IO work with Taito Type X 2 / Niko Multi?

Magus Incognito

Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB

twistedsymphony

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

hoagtech

Recent Activities

• benime -

Liked Cereth’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    I have reached out to everyone who has NOT paid any deposit yet. I will need that at minimum from you guys, if not full payment pretty soon. The budget is very tight for this order, I NEED to know who's actually in and who might just be pulling my leg.…
  • hoagtech -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Monitor Test Bench Solution Help..

Like (Post)
    If you're just testing monitors, running an entire JAMMA loom is far more extra than you need. Get a dreamcast (can output both RGB 15khz and VGA natively, far less wires, etc). Then you just need to make some adapters for the different RGB inputs on…
  • arcadeaction -

Replied to the thread New CPS3 Simms! 8 times the size of a regular SIMM.

• rewrite -

Replied to the thread Monitor Test Bench Solution Help..

If you're just testing monitors, running an entire JAMMA loom is far more extra than you need. Get a dreamcast (can output both RGB 15khz and VGA natively, far less wires, etc). Then you just need to make some adapters for the different RGB inputs on…
  • Battlesmurf -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Like (Post)
    If you need any help/advice on this stuff let me know, I've been doing this with bit-district.com for 2.5 years now so I've got most of this stuff worked out. I also don't factor in labor costs but with 3D printing there's almost no labor involved, at…
  • opt2not -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Like (Post)
    I just had this discussion with someone else about bringing products to market... the designing and prototyping is the EASY/FUN part. then you have to.. - work out part suppliers and costs, delivery times etc (nearly irrelevant when buying one or two…
  • hoagtech -

Posted the thread Monitor Test Bench Solution Help..

Thread
    I have a few arcade monitors that I would like to test. Mostly my 19" k-7000 and 19" VGA to get ready for some cutes that are going to headed my way, along with a bunch of tube swaps. I have been remounting my monitors to test inside the cabs which…
  • Magus Incognito -

Replied to the thread Does this IO work with Taito Type X 2 / Niko Multi?.

Quote from Murray: “Quote from Magus Incognito: “Quote from Murray: “I was able to get the TTX3 IO card to detect in my desktop PC. I detect it and i can start the driver install, and Windows 10 x64 tells me that the driver I have is correct for…
  • Magus Incognito -

Liked Murray’s post in the thread Does this IO work with Taito Type X 2 / Niko Multi?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Magus Incognito: “Quote from Murray: “I was able to get the TTX3 IO card to detect in my desktop PC. I detect it and i can start the driver install, and Windows 10 x64 tells me that the driver I have is correct for the card, but it's not…