Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned New Namco System 1 Multi

the Goat

ZN1 Bios board arrives!

DJLC

Official Interest list for Namco NA System Multi by Hammy (PCB design by Caius Arcade Repairs & Engineering)

kuze

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

asra

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• the Goat -

Liked benime’s post in the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

Like (Post)
    Quote from the Goat: “My TL86 plus arrived today and I got the Namco System 1 multi programmed and working. All the non-tate mode (regular 4:3 horizontal orientation) games want to play upside down. I have to invert them in the service menu. Is…
  • the Goat -

Replied to the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

Quote from benime: “I don't know if there's a DIP for setting monitor mode, but if you flip DIP 1 that will put you in Test Mode. Just flip it back after you're done setting the monitor mode. ” Ahh, thanks. That sounds a lot easier than holding down…
  • benime -

Quote from the Goat: “My TL86 plus arrived today and I got the Namco System 1 multi programmed and working. All the non-tate mode (regular 4:3 horizontal orientation) games want to play upside down. I have to invert them in the service menu. Is…
  • the Goat -

My TL86 plus arrived today and I got the Namco System 1 multi programmed and working. All the non-tate mode (regular 4:3 horizontal orientation) games want to play upside down. I have to invert them in the service menu. Is there a dip switch or jumper…
  • DJLC -

Replied to the thread ZN1 Bios board arrives!.

Is any of this applicable to making another board that can run Primal Rage 2? Doesn't PR2 run on a ZN1 Board?
  • kuze -

Replied to the thread ZN1 Bios board arrives!.

Quote from Hammy: “COOL 4 CATS PART II youtu.be/-MAu8I2pnBM ” Now that song is stuck in my head, good stuff! :thumbsup: Pretty awesome that the CAT chips are not needed at all anymore